(valid from 2013.06.18.)
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
Data can be collected and processed during the operations of our Site. Some of these data may be “personal data”, where the data identify a person. We may perform these actions in the following ways:
- Data regarding your visit(s) to our Site and any used resources are collected. The followings are included and not limited to: location data, weblogs, traffic data, and any other communicative information.
- Any forms you filled out on our Site allows us to collect data such as registering for information or when you complete a purchase.
- If you communicate with our personnel for any reason or Site we may collect information.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Site;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud.
For security reasons and to aid in monitoring patterns of usage, we log your IP address when you use the website. This is your computer’s individual identification number that is assigned to your computer when connected to the Internet.
We will not provide your personal information without your express consent to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the Site. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Session cookies enable you to carry out some essential functions on our Sites, such as maintaining log in details for the session or a transaction. They also help by minimising the need to transfer information across the Internet. They are not stored on your computer and they expire when you terminate your browser session.
We will use the persistent cookies to keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our Site.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You have the right to request a copy of personal data we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us or send us an email – just use the contact details below. We may charge you £10 for providing this information to cover our administration costs.
- To provide the highest level of client service we need accurate client information. You can help by informing us whenever your circumstances change. You can ask us to correct incorrect personal data about you by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can find detailed information about your rights under UK Data Protection legislation on the UK Information Commissioner’s website at www.ico.gov.uk.
Third party websites
The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.