Terms of Service
(valid from 2013.06.18.)
Terms used in the contract and their meanings
- “Main-Books”, “we”, “us”, “our” mean in all cases: IPG-SYS Ltd. (Registered in England and Wales, Registered Office: Unit 22 Bulrushes Bussiness Park East, Grinstead, RH19 4LZ United Kingdom).
- “Service” is the Main-Books software created by us which is a protected, accessible by password, web-based service.
- “Main-Books Account” means the actual licence owner of the Service.
- “You” means the natural person, or corporate body, or company without a legal entity who use this web page or Service.
- “Your Data” means the data which is entered or uploaded by using the Service.
- “Client” is the client connected with You, that You recorded to our Service.
- “User” is a collecting title of You and Clients thus those natural person, or corporate body, or company without a legal entity, who have access to use the Service.
Please read this contract carefully before using the Service. By using the Service You accept our Terms of Service. If you do not agree with the terms of the contract, please DO NOT have resort to our service.
Terms of using the Service
English language is used in presenting, fulfilment of the software, used in the Terms of Service and the subsequent communication. The proper law of this Terms of Service and presenting of the Software is the law existing in the United Kingdom.
- Only adult, adult-aged natural body and / or corporate body or agent of other organization can have access the Service.
- Registration to our Service is available only with own personality or agent of a corporate body or organization by giving exact and real details and accessibilities.
- Main-Books service cannot be impressed by a person or corporate body who or which proceeds illegal activities or is kept immoral or objectionable in another way by Main-Books. During registration you have to give your own, real data. In the case when it comes to the Main-Books knowledge that You gave partially or entirely unreal data of you or the represented corporate body, Main-Books has the right to do extraordinary resignation of the subscription or the registration or to control the access partially or entirely.
- It is prompt resignation of the Service by the part of Main-Books if You do not use the Service properly, try to take it unserviceable or overladen it or in any other way You interfere or disturb normal work of the Service.
- You are bound to provide that in the course of usage of the Service, you do not harm the rights of third people or any laws in a direct or indirect way.
Functions found in the Service were loaded in all good faith, but these are only for informative reason, for the punctuality and completeness of the information Main-Books does not assume liability. Neither Main-Books, nor its colleagues, nor its agents do not liable for those damages, costs (including any missed profit, indirect, collateral, effecting loss without limitation), which may appear by entrancing or using the Service. You can use the Service alone on your own risk and you accept that Main-Books is not responsible for the damages of assets and non-assets appearing during usage.
Main-Books excludes all liability which appear by the behaviour of the users of the Service. You are responsible for your behaviour totally and obligate, Main-Books works together with the attending authorities in all cases for exploration of the trespassing.
Pages of the Service may contain links which are directing to other homepages. Main-Books does not take liability for the data saving practice and other activities of these servicers.
By the global being of the internet You admire that You consider the disposal of the relevant national laws in the process of using the Service. If any activity connected to the use of the Service is not allowed according to your national law, it is your responsibility to use the service.
The Service is copyrighted. Main-Books is the intellectual property or assign user of the visualized content of the Service excluded the content come from the users, or any literary property or other intellectual creation, including any graphics, other materials, the surface of the Service, the used software and other solutions, ideas, realizations.
Main-Books is authorized to use the trademark, logo, trade-name found in the Service, not belonged to the User. The registration, the usage of the Service and the Terms of Service, or none of their provisions do not ensure you to use or utilize any of the trade-name or trademark found in the Service in any way.
It is forbidden to visualise or state the Service as part of other web pages or services. Main-Books is the obligate owner of all rights connecting to the Service including the intellectual property. The operating of the Service and properties are business secret, and the Service may contain confident information, which cannot be publicize without the written agreement of Main-Books.
For using the Service the following minimum technical conditions are needed:
- Broadband internet connection.
- Windows Internet Explorer 9.0+, Firefox 10.0+, Google Chrome 20.0+, Opera 12.0+, Safari 6+ or compatible browser.
- Computer, smart phone or tablet which are able to run the browser mentioned above.
- Adobe PDF Reader or a program which is able to visualize Adobe PDF files.
Main-Books gives the right during the time of the contract to use the Service, it has to be in accordance with the content of the contract. Main-Books has to inform you without fail about the known data circumstances which could prevent or set back the fulfillment of the Service. Main-Books assumes to be ready 98 per cent in a year for 0-24 hour a day. It assumes furthermore, to inform you about the advance and planned maintenance time in the homepage of the Service. Main-Books is not responsible for the direct or indirect or consequential damages coming from change, termination, unavailability of the Service like profit lost, injury of business fame or data loss.
Creating a Main-Books Account
To be able to access the Service you need to create an account. You can require an account by filling and sending a registration form with correct data. You can fill the registration form in the following page: http://www.main-books.com/join. Main-Books maintain the right to refuse the registration form. When accepting your registration form you get an activating e-mail to the address that you gave at the registration process. This e-mail contains a link which you have to open with a browser and you have to follow the directions in the homepage. At the end of the process, your Main-Books account is ready.
Access to the Main-Books account
You can access a Main-Books account if you have an e-mail address or client identifier and connecting password which is registered and permitted in the Main-Books. This is possible in three ways:
- When registering and activating your Main-Books Account, you gave a password to the given e-mail address.
- In the Main-Books Account you have chance to join a new staff member. The Service gives access to the recorded member to use the Main-Books Account. The Service sends an e-mail to the recorded e-mail address of the staff member which contains the entering data for identifying the new staff member. The number of staff members in the Main-Books Account is restricted by the subscription pack.
- An account is made to the Client. In this case the Service generates a client identifier and a connected password. The Service sends the entering and accessing data to the Client by e-mail.
You cannot publicize the identifying e-mail address / password, cannot give to a third person, and Main-Books does not take responsibility for the possible damages coming from this event.
Delete of a Main-Book Account
- The owner of a Main-Books account can always launch to delete the Main-Books account in the homepages of the Service. In this case if the Main-Books account in the trial period or the Owner uses the Free subscription pack, Main-Books Account inactivates immediately. In all other cases the subscription becomes inactive at the end of the period. One month after inactivating, Main-Books deletes all data connecting to the account.
- Main-Books launches the deletion of the Main-Books account which may happen by harming this Terms of Service or after inactivation for over one year. In this case Main-Books delete all data connecting to the Account immediately and there is no chance for later reactivation, too.
Paying for The Service
The owner of the Main-Books Account pays the Service fee in advance for the Main-Books. Main-Books records the paid amount and it ensures settlements in every month to the owner of the Main-books Account. The Main-Books owner can pay the extant dues by any of the following online paying mode:
The Main-Books Owner has ten days to get out of the debt after the creation of the invoice. In case of not paying by the given time, the subscription goes to Free subscription pack. The start of the billing period is the day when the owner of the Main-Books Account ordered any subscription pack. The expiration of the billing is the day in all months which is the day in number when the subscription pack was ordered, or if there is not a day with this number then it is the last day of the month.
Main-books has mirrored, redundant archiver hard drives and uninterruptable power supplies. All data stored in the databases are saved every day at midnight according to local time.
Main-Books bind itself to protect and guide, keep as business secret, handle confidentially all data, confidential data, information, confidential information, documents and all efforts imparted during usage and does all possible efforts towards ensure the suitable security.
Main-Books and the Users can use confidential data, confidential information only for implementation of the service, the imparted data, information could publicized only after the other party’s advance written permission, excluding if they are forced by the law to announce them.
Main-Books assumes that the data, information which was given according to this Terms of Service is business secret, it must be handled confidentially and it is forbidden to let a third person know or to use for other goal than it is restricted in the Terms of Service.
THE PRIVACY COMMITMENTS ABOVE ARE IN FORCE DURING THE EXISTANCE OF THE SERVICE AND AFTER TERMINATION OF IT FOR ANY REASON.
Privacy commitment is not refer to that event when the Main-Books is liable for servicing data according to the obligatory provision of the laws.
All extraordinary event happening after the existence of the contract, which makes impossible to perform the contract, that cannot be seen in advance, or cannot be prevented or cannot be traced back into the fault of actionable conduct of one of the participants is a vis maior. These events can be but not alone: state of emergency, strike, war, revolution, terrorist actions, natural disasters, fire, flood, epidemic, industrial disaster, quarantine restrictions, transport embargo, etc. In the case of vis maior, both party is free from the obligation of fulfillment of the contract.
The invalidity of any regulation of the contract does not respect the validity of other regulations. In this case the solicitous regulations are replaced or deleted by such valid regulations which in accordance with the original purpose of the parties as much as possible.
Main-Books is authorized to transfer its own rights and obligations to a third party partly or whole without your permission. You can transfer your rights and obligations resulting from this contract to a third person only with the advance written permission of Main-Books.
If you have any questions connected to the Terms of Service or usage of the Service please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.